Friday, January 10, 2014

Avon Goodies :)

Hi everyone! These $10 deals are good while supplies last until Feb 6th, so I wanted to share them with everyone:


If ordering from my Avon webstore, item #'s can be entered in the search bar. Avon's Winter Sale is still going, so you can get FREE SHIPPING with $10 purchase (use code SNOWY ). Those $10 buys are a great value and the Avon Outlet also has great deals (while supplies last).

I saw another Avon Rep make Valentines gift bags/glasses and decided to make one with the Outlet items I purchased for myself last campaign, so here's my first example (this one would be $13, plus shipping if needed) and I ordered more little goodies this morning to make more (nail polishes, lip balms & hand cream). These would range from $4-15-+, depending how many goodies are added:



I'll post more photos once I get the smaller gift bags made. Please comment if you would like either of these images emailed to you for easier viewing or you can download them from my Avon Rep Jen Facebook page.

Thanks for reading & y'all take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment